2. DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to our newsletter, and/or purchase services or online products. There is also other personal data we may collect detailed herein. We collect data from you directly when you fill out a form, purchase a product, or communicate with us via email or social media. We also collect data from you when you use our Website. We may collect personal data from third parties such as our payment processors, advertising networks, and/or analytics providers. Your data is
A. Usage Data. We may process data about your use of our Website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, geographical location, page views, website navigation paths, and frequency and/or pattern of your use of our website. This data is collected through our analytics tracking systems, including Google Analytics and Webnode Analytics. This data is used to analyze the use of our Website, to deliver relevant content and advertising, and understand our users. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, namely monitoring and improving our website, marketing, and services.
B.Customer Data .We may process user data, such as name, email address, address, telephone, credit-card number, and other relevant data as related to purchases of our products and/or services. We process this data to supply products and/or services to you, as well as to market other relevant goods and services to you. The legal basis for processing is consent and your affirmative action to enter into such contract with us and/or the purchase and delivery of the contract between you and us.
C.User Data. We may process personal information you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, free content, and/or newsletters, as well as communication data that you send to us either through email, social media, or other posting and/or communication methods. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, to deliver relevant website content, and for the purposes of sending you marketing, content and/or emails. The legal basis for this process is consent or our legitimate interests, which is to grow our business and keep records which may be needed to pursue or defend a legal action.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA We do share your information with trusted third parties who provide support in running this Website including any blog or newsletter, as well as those parties and services that help administer our business. Your data will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We may disclose your information to payment service providers, administrative and marketing providers, business advisors, or third parties if we sell or transfer parts of our Company. Third parties we share your data with will keep it secure and respect your privacy under the law and we take steps to ensure the companies we work with also comply with the GDPR.
7. DATA SECURITY AND BREACH RESPONSE We do our best to protect your information for any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. We may allow access to your personal data to our employees, contractors, and service providers that need to know such data to perform necessary business services. Personal data will be kept confidential and employees and/or contractors will only have access to it when necessary. Secure password managers & platforms will be used to manage data access when possible. Should there be a potential breach of personal data, we have procedures in place to respond. The breach will be identified, the scope will be determined, and we will make reports and/or notification if we are legally required to do so. You acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share could be accessed
8.DATA RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil its collection purpose or to satisfy a legal or accounting purpose. In some cases, your data by be anonymized for research purposes and used indefinitely. If your data no longer meets any of the above criteria, personal data will be deleted or otherwise disposed of in a safe and secure manner.
9. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE We do not knowingly collect or solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
11.This Website is owned and operated by:
Mello & Bastos Motor Inc.
37 W. McFarlan St. Dover,NJ 07801
Hours:Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. a 6:00 p.m.Saturday: 8:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.Sunday: closedPHONE: 973 328 840037 W. McFarlan St. Dover,NJ 07801
- © 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES